Budget Bytes

06 September 2011

magazine GIVEAWAY!

magazine cover
Because I don't have another day off to cook until Friday, I thought I'd do a little giveaway to keep everyone entertained!

I have decided to give away three (3) one year subscriptions to Bon Appetit magazine. I love this magazine because it is a great mix of simple food and adventurous, exciting cuisine. I look forward to my copy coming in the mail every month (thanks to my generous friend, Jeffrey) and I hope you will too!

I'm testing out a new contest widget below. It should make the giveaway process a lot easier and a lot more fun! To enter the giveaway you have to answer one question:

What is your guilty food pleasure?


And by that I mean the items you enjoy when no one is looking... the things that you're embarrassed to say that you actually like. Here is mine: Velveeta Shells n' Cheese. I'm scared to death of Velveeta, but I still secretly love the mac n' cheese. That may be the first time I've every told anyone. Ever.

You can also earn extra entries by either liking Budget Bytes on Facebook, or tweeting about the contest.

Here are the rules:

  1. All entries need to be submitted through the buttons on the widget below or else they won't be counted!
  2. The first entry (leaving a blog comment) is mandatory and must be completed before earning other entries.
  3. The winners must be willing to provide a valid mailing address to receive the prize. I will not use your address for any other purpose.
  4. The contest will be open from 12:01 AM 9/6/11 TO 12:01 AM 9/10/11 (Eastern Standard Time)
  5. Keep it clean. Any offensive entries will be deleted.

So, sit back, fess up, and enjoy reading the entries!


You can check the status of your entries and the final winners by checking back to this original post.



Labels:

269 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home